Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wrote a new song=) For my friends=)

Dear friend xk

Dear friend, just want to sing a song for you,
For all the times that we’ve been through.
Thank you for always being there,
Through the laughters that we had.
You never failed to brighten up my day,
Keeping all my doubts and fears away.

[Chorus]
Thank you , dear friend.
For always being there for me,
For being the sunshine in my life.
Chasing all my dreams on high.
Thank you, for all that you have said and done,
Heart felt memories that we’ve found.
I hope that you will always be to me,
And me to you, a real friend forevermore.

So much more time I hope we will have,
Even when the times’ so bad and mad,
We’re being hurled about in the storm.
But it always seems so bright ahead,
When we’re walking down life’s lonely road,
Because you are here with me.

[Chorus]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home