Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Here's my first song=) it was written in a sad moment of my life this year when i felt like every single thing wasn't going according to plan, at least my own. I had felt that God had "disappeared" from my life and was no where to be found. When things were all over, i looked back and realised that God has been leading all the way and everything had happened well in his time =)

<<你怎能说没有上帝>> xk

患难来临,

重担压肩头,
我几乎要丧胆。
绝境中还有曙光吗?
有谁明白我的苦楚?
有谁来成为我的帮助?

Chorus
唯有耶和华,
因为他是黑暗中的晨星。
一切他都知道,
他都明了。
他引领我
他安慰我,
带我经过了死阴的幽谷,
使我得以安息在溪水边。
你怎能说没有上帝?

我所经历的

恩典与奇迹,
人说是偶然
但又为何如此奇妙?
哪又是谁为我开路?
又是谁在前面牵我手?


Here's a English one, written at around the same time, inspired by Habakkuk 3:17-19, to be able to rejoice and learn to trust in God's provision even in the worst time of m life =)

Trust and Joy in the midst of trouble

Though the fig tree does not blossom,
And no fruits upon the vines.
Though the produce of the olive fails,
And in the fields no food prevails.
Flock or herd I have no more, yet,

Chorus
I will rejoice in my Lord,
I will rejoice in my saviour God.
God, my Lord, is my strength, my joy
He makes my feets like that of deers’,
Treading safely upon the heights.

Trust and joy in the midst of trouble
Glad I could take him for his word.
Trust and joy in the midst of trouble
Because of Him I know I’m able.
All I want is to rejoice in Him,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home