Wednesday, August 31, 2005

"Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Whoever humbles himself like this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me; " Matt 18 3-5

Hope that i can humble myself in all things i do and not be self centred but let God be on the throne of my heart. So often do i say i have God in my heart but instead of letting him be on the throne, i myself climb onto it and then still dare to blame God for things that happened in my life because of my own foolishness...

"For it is God's will that by doing right you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish men." 1 peter 2: 15

I also wouldnt want to be a tripping stone to people around me and be a good example to others. People always say that Christianity is different because there is so much bad christians around and the Christianity does not teach people to do good things... With this verse, who can say that?
Because its God's will that we have to do right but its just that we are always weak as humans and give others a chance to pick on us. However i feel that i must always fulfil my responsibility to live as son of the Light and shine in the darkness of the world! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home