Monday, September 11, 2006

Looking unto Jesus

Looking unto Jesus, Crucified,
He, on the cross for me who died,
To find in His shed blood,
Our ransom, our pardon and peace.

Looking unto Jesus, Risened,
Whose righteousness makes us so,
Though unworthy as we are,
To Him in His name we're drawn.

Looking unto Jesus, Glorified,
He who gave repentance,
And forgave my sins.
I will always love thee,
As you have loved me so.

( )
Lord I say I love You,
But my actions says I don't
Lord I say I have faith,
But faith without works is dead.


Be it a time of suffering,
Though chaos seems to reign.
I pray I will rejoice
In hope and peace you bring.

Be it a festive season,
There're rainbows after the storm,
I pray that that I will giove thanks,
Worshipping you in ardent praise.

May I show them my faith,
By my works, my love and my life.
May I love those around me,
For I once was, still is and always be loved,
By You who taught me how...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home